Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
when compiling i get this erro,
maybe because i use DesignSupportLib2_31.zip ? here cannot find DesignSupportLib2.00,who can share it ?
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/designsupport-additional-material-design-components.58893/

B4X:
B4A Version: 7.30
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Compiling code.    (0.05s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Organizing libraries.    (0.00s)
Generating R file.    Error
C:\Users\wu\Downloads\b4aOCRComplete\Objects\bin\extra\res6\res\values-v24\values-v24.xml:3: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Borderless.Colored'.
C:\Users\wu\Downloads\b4aOCRComplete\Objects\bin\extra\res6\res\values-v24\values-v24.xml:4: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Colored'.

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

I will revisit the lib and update it to accommodate the newer versions of B4A. This lib was done some time ago (Sept 2016) with an older version of B4A.

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
it is working now.after i change my Android.jar from 23 to 25.

maybe because i donot have Android.jar 24.

this lib need google play service.if no need google play will be better.

because many device donot have google play

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it is working now.after i change my Android.jar from 23 to 25.

maybe because i donot have Android.jar 24.

this lib need google play service.if no need google play will be better.
it depends on Google play services. Won't work without it. It initially needs to download the play services dependencies but once downloaded and installed an Internet connection is no longer required in order for it to work.

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
it depends on Google play services. Won't work without it. It initially needs to download the play services dependencies but once downloaded and installed an Internet connection is no longer required in order for it to work.
thank you

Kope

Licensed User
Hi, if I have a lot of content but I want to scan only specific part (ie Only Numbers) eg. Scan credit card number but not the name, how can i filter?

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI @Johan Schoeman
I installed today your library (which is the only one I have found to work offline). It works just like your compiled APK. Did you ever added events to your library? onScanRead or something?

Thanks
FBP

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Johan,
I tried your code, but I got this Log-file:

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Try this one...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…