Tool Online B4A Libraries browser

To my own orientation, and to show my clients the power of developing with b4x, I collected here all (for me) important b4a libraries for easy exploring the documentations, tutorials and downloads. I want to share this here and I hope, for some of you it is also usefull. In future I would like to add a comparision with b4i libraries. Please tell me, if I forgot your favorite libraries or if there is something wrong.

jimmyF

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you. Very useful and informative.
A great reference to have.
:)

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now I have made some corrections, should be nicer now. The best overview you'll get after clicking the "keywords & notes" header. So you can see e.g. all UI libraries together, if you plan to change the user interface.

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
What would you recommend for my "Type"? :) 1 is for included, 2 for extern libraries. The plan is, in future with Type 3 and more list also the not so often needed libs. So it is a filter for browsing. Is there a wrong link in the "Version" column?

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @skrjabin,

First of all, thank you for your effort in making the web page :)

What I understand is that instead of writing '1' and '2', write 'Included' and 'External'. This will be more clear at a glance. Also you can mention at the top that 'External libraries need to be linked by the user'

Further I will advise to not write '...' but try to add as many text as possible. This will help in search in the web page.

Hope to see more information and libraries in future. :D Thank you once again.

Regards,

Anand

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What would you recommend for my "Type"? :) 1 is for included, 2 for extern libraries. The plan is, in future with Type 3 and more list also the not so often needed libs. So it is a filter for browsing. Is there a wrong link in the "Version" column?
See @AnandGupta 's explaination about the 1 and 2, that was exactly what I was going to say.
Yes, when you select the "Version" number of the first item, its takes you to a non-existing thread.

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you could integrate this info from this excellent post (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...dule-inventory-last-updated-2017-05-29.56175/) to the page would be fantastic !! (all libraries from all B4X products updated every week)

Filter by
- Product: B4J,B4A,B4A,B4R, all
- Type: Code Snippet, tutorial, library
- Category: comms, views, etc..
- Author:
- Description:
- etc..

I've coded in a B4J program (read the dropbox xls file, create/update Sqlite DB and search for the lib, tutorial, code snippet, etc..) but if you can integrate in this webpage maybe it's more handy.

upload_2017-6-1_18-36-50.png

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did not want to waste too much width for the "Type" column and with this numbers it is better to sort by relevance clicking on that header. But OK, I can at least mention the meaning of all types and also make a combobox for filters. Soon ...

Last edited:

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
At least the dead links from Core and SVG Lib are now corrected. From the Core Version I linked now to the User's Guide, because here I did not find Tutorials or something like that.