only me having slow web response from this forum in the past 4-5 days?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by moster67, Feb 8, 2015.

1. moster67

moster67 Expert Licensed User

In the last days, very often I need to click on a thread link more than once to load the corresponding page. This does not happen always but quite often. I am using Chrome.

Anyone else experiencing this?

It might be a personal problem of mine since I just changed my internet-provider but so far most services from this ISP seems to work fine. I have only seen these problem on the b4x-site....

2. NJDude

NJDude Expert Licensed User

No issues here.

3. moster67

good for you :p

4. RandomCoder

RandomCoder Well-Known Member Licensed User

I also tend to use Chrome by default and have seen no slow down lately. My ISP is based in the UK.

5. stevel05

stevel05 Expert Licensed User

No, haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

6. moster67

Weird...getting worse.
    I keep getting "Waiting for b4x.com....". From this I deduce that DNS is being resolved properly (and fast) and it is just a question in a delay in the web-response

I have restarted router, checked to see if PC were infested with any adware-shit or similar but negative.

Now checked on my son's PC - same story :mad:

I was hoping it was related to the server maintenance Erel wrote about in another post but now I start thinking it is a problem with my ISP. I'd better call them.

7. stevel05

stevel05 Expert Licensed User

8. moster67

thanks Steve for the advice but I am already using Google's Public DNS in my router. I don't think the DNS is the problem (tried also with OpenDNS and those furnished by my ISP) since the hosts are resolved quickly. Just noted that also other web-pages take some time to load completely although the the most annoying ones are with b4x.com.

Anyway, I'll ask my ISP to check the line and see if they can see any problems.

9. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I'm not familiar with any server issues (note that today there is a planned maintenance window).

10. KMatle

KMatle Expert Licensed User

Had some delays here, too (not THAT bad, but mentioned). Now it's ok again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice