only me having slow web response from this forum in the past 4-5 days?

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In the last days, very often I need to click on a thread link more than once to load the corresponding page. This does not happen always but quite often. I am using Chrome.

Anyone else experiencing this?

It might be a personal problem of mine since I just changed my internet-provider but so far most services from this ISP seems to work fine. I have only seen these problem on the b4x-site....

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No, haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Weird...getting worse.
I keep getting "Waiting for b4x.com....". From this I deduce that DNS is being resolved properly (and fast) and it is just a question in a delay in the web-response

I have restarted router, checked to see if PC were infested with any adware-shit or similar but negative.

Now checked on my son's PC - same story :mad:

I was hoping it was related to the server maintenance Erel wrote about in another post but now I start thinking it is a problem with my ISP. I'd better call them.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks Steve for the advice but I am already using Google's Public DNS in my router. I don't think the DNS is the problem (tried also with OpenDNS and those furnished by my ISP) since the hosts are resolved quickly. Just noted that also other web-pages take some time to load completely although the the most annoying ones are with b4x.com.

Anyway, I'll ask my ISP to check the line and see if they can see any problems.