iOS Question OTA times out too fast

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't have time to enter the data and copy url. probably have 20 seconds.

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, Based on past forum questions, I know you've addressed this problem and applied a fix, but on my Windows desktop the OTA_Deployer panel is timing out after 40-45 seconds. I have to be quick to enter the required info, getting the link and COPYing it to my clipboard. I'm using jdk 11.0.1

Does Completed. Exit code: -1 in the log mean anything? I'm executing the OTA from my app code using Ctrl/click on 'OTA: ide://run?file=C:\Fish\OTA_Deployer.jar

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, Based on past forum questions, I know you've addressed this problem and applied a fix, but on my Windows desktop the OTA_Deployer panel is timing out after 40-45 seconds. I have to be quick to enter the required info, getting the link and COPYing it to my clipboard. I'm using jdk 11.0.1

Does Completed. Exit code: -1 in the log mean anything? I'm executing the OTA from my app code using Ctrl/click on 'OTA: ide://run?file=C:\Fish\OTA_Deployer.jar

Best you record a video to show your problem

Upvote 0

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
my vid is about 40 seconds and 68Mb. How much can I attach or how can I attach this one. I got a message saying the file is too large for the server.

Upvote 0