Partner search

GiovanniPolese

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi to All.
I have developed some B4A App and I plan to sell them, probably in Android Play. I did almost everything is necessary, but i need one or more partners to make tests and translate in any Language. Also original English version can be revised, being I not english mothertongue (Italian). The Apps have also a manual to be translated from English. I look for one partner for each Language and for anybody is interested. I offer a share of the income. My idea is about 25%. Also porting on Ios can be interesting. In this latter case the share will be different of course.
If somebody is interested, we can discuss. My main concern is the disclosure and we should, in case, find a way to have reciprocal guarantees.
Best regards
Giovanni

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you are at first app ...I think there is long way before you will make money from it ..
I am willing to help you on translation and testing over my language and exchange experience ..
Just send me a message to clear things out

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am getting much of my profit from my first app so dont orry about it it may do good !

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian. Just PM me if u need those translations from English.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

GiovanniPolese

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Probably what you write in your post is very similar to what I need, despite I look more for "partners", giving me their opinions and help, rather than providing a pure translation. For Portuguese language, apart that I know it and go to Portugal for work many times in a year, I already met a person here. He wants no compensation, so, in theory I can have other partners. My main problem is how to compensate the work. I cannot offer Italian translation, in change. My idea was to give a share of the "national" sells. Now, probably Portugal can give little income. Anyway, my App is very far from a Videogame. It is a sort of "social" App. It has a more than 20 pages manual. I already saw that many guys here misunderstand what my App is.
Best regards
Giovanni