Android Question Pay with credit card inside the app - in Israel

Shay

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I need to create new app, one of customer requirements is to charge for his product (food) inside the app, once getting approval product will be sent to customer
what are my options for credit card online pay in the app?

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

This is how I do it:

1. I wrap this script https://www.phpjabbers.com/food-delivery-script/ (being careful that this is not the only element/item in your app - or it will be rejected on the stores)
2. I then use a linked payment gateway (In South Africa - a local one is PayFast https://www.payfast.co.za/payment-methods/) to collect the funds. (REST Api)

You could use the script as your main focus, but then add items such as delivery tracking (using native items such as location on Google Maps etc), Push Notifications (Especially NB6 with Big Picture) to promote "Specials", rewards and loyalties and customer early warning systems so that when the delivery is, for example, 500m away from its endpoint you can send a PN with a custom sound to warn the customer that they must wait for the doorbell that will ring imminently !!

That's a bit more than your question of options, but most payment gateways have a REST Api and a relatively easy to integrate - the trick being cost - some of them charge as much as 3.8% of your transaction amount - but this is for your client to decide.

Have a lekka day !!

Upvote 0

ranul

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

In Israel there are some payment providers.
The big ones are: CreditGuard, Pelecard and Tranzila.
You will need to implement their iFrame inside your app.
You can also use PayPal.

Regards.

Upvote 0

Zeev Goldstein

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

I need to create new app, one of customer requirements is to charge for his product (food) inside the app, once getting approval product will be sent to customer
what are my options for credit card online pay in the app?

hi,
if your issue isn't solved - we have a solution
you need to understand that PCI and now EMV are forced regulation so your app must comply with both.
the solution is to use a service (like we provide) which will enable you to use both card present and card not present in a secure and easy way - no sensitive data is exposed to your app at ant time

we are a well known service provider andmany of large entities to small are using it including govt, banks etc
yet it is no expensive and very easy and fast to implement

you are invited to contact me

Upvote 0

Hanz

hi,
if your issue isn't solved - we have a solution
you need to understand that PCI and now EMV are forced regulation so your app must comply with both.
the solution is to use a service (like we provide) which will enable you to use both card present and card not present in a secure and easy way - no sensitive data is exposed to your app at ant time

we are a well known service provider andmany of large entities to small are using it including govt, banks etc
yet it is no expensive and very easy and fast to implement

you are invited to contact me
this service of yours available across the globe?

Upvote 0