Perhaps a new subforum for UI and UX?

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just posted this: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...uide-to-proper-use-of-animation-in-ux”.97585/

It's basically a post recommending an article at another site, explaining some UX things very well. I could find no better place to post it than as a B4A Tutorial, which is somewhat wrong. It's not specific to Android, and not really to B4A directly either. But it's still relevant, as it teaches things that can make a mobile app better and more beautiful.

I realize nobody wants lots and lots of subforums, and it’s also boring to have a subforum that gets very few posts. Still, I don’t know where to post things like this. (It’s not my first post of the kind.)

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You should have added [B4X] to the title. This means that it is a cross platform thread and it is treated like that by the search enging.

Understood, I'll fix that.

And it's good that the search engine treats it as cross platform, but the post still only shows up in that one forum for us that like to browse things now and then. Still, no biggie, the dude abides.