Share My Creation Pixel Knight (Box2d)

hi

i am very happy to release my first Box2d (libgdx) game.
This is by far the best game i did. i am using 100% libgdx so NO android views are used in this game.
i use only libgdx actors and lgstage,..

for the physics i am using box2d. box2d is a very powerful tool if you know how to work with it.
there are a lot tutorials in the net and @Informatix wrapped this lib so good that you almost copy past any c++ or java code.

THIS IS THE BETA VERSION. so please help me test it and find bugs. i have implemented all stuff i wanted before i started this game expect of 1 part that i am working on it. (allow the user to buy swords from a shop with the coins he has selected)

i want to thank a lot to @Informatix, @melonZgz, @wonder, @andymc and anyone else that help me with this game.
it took me 3 weeks to make it and i am really proud of it :):):)

please download the game and tell me what you think:

link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.sagital.pknight

Have Fun :)

icon2bigS.png

Last edited:

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
i like this, so i could add boxes (dynamic bodies) and start fill the level with water and the boxes will float on the water.
It would be even better if there is more physics involved , I like that idea :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
but they did not appeared once

so it happend only once?

Is it problem for you to post screen shot of any scene while playing, with debug renderer on, or maybe short video?

i have posted few videos and there should be after you kiil the birds i think 3 spike bombs but it could be that the game failed to load the level probably

Can you make rewards in point system when killing enemies?

yes i am working on a star system, 1 star for complete level, 1 star for killing all enemies (or 80%, have not decided yet), 1 star for collecting all coins.

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you thinking to introduce in-app purchases in the future? If game keep in this tempo I think buying some "miracle" swords could be good idea :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you thinking to introduce in-app purchases in the future? If game keep in this tempo I think buying some "miracle" swords could be good idea :)

That could be an option.
I would add an option to remove ads buy coins and maybe new uniform for the knight.

Will see... :) (i just need to see if the game will get few installs. i think in 1-2 month i can know if this game got potential or not)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations! this is great news! Well done, this is your best game so far. I hope it does really well. I'll try to complete it before anyone else!!!

thanx andy, indeed its my best game and i am really surprised i managed to finish it.
i will work on a new project now and soon get back to box2d and make few other games.

i love the result box2d gives you and i recommend anyone here to learn it. it is not simple but if i could anyone can! :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
btw i have implemented a lot new stuff.
one of that is that you can move the camera by dragging your finger on the screen (up to about screen/2) . this is very useful to see if there are any enemies below you or somewhere else ;)

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've posted it up on reddit android gaming, there's 80,000 members there so that might help downloads.

The cameara moving is brilliant, and really helps with enemies you can't usually see.

I will learn box2d once I finish my current game projects.

Are there no adverts in it???? Don't you want millions of dollars??? :)