• jpgmain_600x1024.jpg
    jpgmain_600x1024.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 3,470

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks very nice, Max.

Edit: just wondering.. do you pay people for reviewing your game? Already 2 reviews and you just uploaded it :eek:

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nothing wrong with that tho, I bet a lot of them work like that.

It was just weird to have it reviewed so fast as most of the time new apps are barely to find on that stupid play store listing. :)

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
First time people leave any of my apps, I ask them, what they think of the it and if they like it, I ask them, if they would be kind enough to rate it.
That has helped my apps alot.

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is not easy, getting a new app seen.
A couple of years ago, you could publish anything, at it would immediately get a bunch of downloads.
Now you only get 50-100 downloads, the 1st 24 hours - if you are lucky.

Anyone have any good ideas, that does not cost a lot of money?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
that's what I meant with lousy play listing, you always get the same stuff there.

they should've added a latest app section that only checks the app creation date, not the updates.

I bet there are a lot of goodies out there that we are not even aware of.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now you only get 50-100 downloads, the 1st 24 hours - if you are lucky.

a small correction: "IF YOU ARE THE MOST LUCKIEST MAN IN EARTH THEN YOU GET MAYBE IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS 50-100 DWONLOADS"

and if you do u got a winner.
people get 100 downloads after a month, i dont count downloads from friends and forum community !

its very hard today with google play, i belive on IOS its much better and the reason is (what i think)
in IOS you pay every year a fee of 100$ that means if your apps are not making at least 100$ you wont leave your account and your apps are not more online, that means new developers come in to the circle and have a good chance and old get out.

but google play you pay once 25$ and you can develope 1000 shit apps and load them for ever like this the apps amount only grow and you cannot find anything normal in this caos. i think google should take a yearly fee from developers , this would give people a better chance to success.

EDIT: BTW nice app :)

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User

Published 48 hours ago and have 196 downloads on Google Play and a total of 269, including other markeds (Opera, Amazon and SlideMe)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
some have a huge marketing budget for it. A few months ago I saw a commercial for King's Candy Saga on belgian tv during prime time. No wonder people get attracted to their games.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe you should put a timer to the levels so it will be more interesting.
and make it visual like water runing out ...

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Timer is on the drawing board (will be in the next update), along with a few other small details.
Running water? sounds difficult to make. I have not learned how to make that kind of animation yet.

Thanks for 5* :)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I could only find the app when searching for maxapps.

didn't show up with keywords like "plumber" "plumber nightmare" etc :(

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
I could only find the app when searching for maxapps.

didn't show up with keywords like "plumber" "plumber nightmare" etc :(

Hmm. That is not good. When I search for Plummers Nightmare, here in Denmark, it comes up as no. 16

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
installed it on my phone and it's quite slow. when tapping it takes 1-2 seconds before it rotates.

when I turn off the sound & sfx it acts normal.

Edit: I closed the app and tried again and now it worked right, it just takes a long time before I see the menu.

Might be usefull to keep the screen on as it blacks out fast here.

Last edited:

ivan.tellez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, nice game. just have some little suggestions.

In the "you won":

Its draws in an oval, I think a circle will look better.
The counting score is annoying. Please add a tap here to skip that. (If you tap, the total score is shown)
Also, its anoyin that the "tap area" is limited. the player should be able to tap on any part of the screen

And for the game, its really annoyin that the first thing a player see its an add. Thats confusing. In game add its ok, but in the menu just atstart, its a bad idea.

thanks for the game :D

Last edited:

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice. I got through the first 15 easy maps. The hard ones look scary. :eek:

I have to agree with ivan.tellez however:
And for the game, its really annoyin that the first thing a player see its an add. Thats confusing. In game add its ok, but in the menu just atstart, its a bad idea.

I do have interstitial ads on some of my aps but they only pop up at when the user is exiting the app.

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for all the good advice

Might be usefull to keep the screen on as it blacks out fast here.
Will do that

Its draws in an oval, I think a circle will look better.
That picture will, soon, be changed to something completely different, that looks more like the pop-up menus

Good point. That ad will be removed.

Very nice. I got through the first 15 easy maps. The hard ones look scary.
I am thinking about adding another difficult level, for tablets, called "INSANE" :confused:

Kind regards
Jakob