Share My Creation Pong! (SpriteKit)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Classic Pong! has been approved. (accidentally)

i sent it to review 2 days ago but i planned to make some improvements because i know apple needs some time to approve my apps and now i see in my mails that it was approved so i will share the link.

link has been uploaded in post #1

EDIT: v1.1 has been sent to review (includes all small improvements)

Last edited:

BerlinCoder

Licensed User
Congrat ilan! can you tell us how did you create the game and share your experiences, I am really interested to do it in b4i.

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congrat ilan! can you tell us how did you created the game and share your experiences, I am really interested to do it in b4i.

thanx, i used iSpriteKit for that. i think iSpriteKit is a great tool to create 2d games. you get very nice results and its easy to use. (at least on such a game )

i am working now on a much complex game that also will be made with iSpriteKit (have a look)

iSpriteKit is a wrapper of the native SpriteKit made by Apple. The wrapper is made by @JanPRO.
he also uploaded 2 examples so you may have a look at them. (link: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/ispritekit-2d-game-engine.63355/)

BerlinCoder

Licensed User
I had a look the project. It looks cool! When do you think it 'll be ready?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…