Share My Creation Power Blocks (Puzzle Game)

Attachments

• new1.png
    new1.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,897
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
so you say that when you dont touch anything the app will close after a while without showing any crash msg?

i will try, thanx

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had an infinite loop once when the time ran out and left it like that.

gz7tnn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan
My tablet is now closing without showing a crash. It is a Samsung SM-T210 7 inch running v1.08 of your app - as is my phone.
On both the phone and tablet I am playing the games where the pieces can be rotated.
It happens both when playing the game, or doing nothing.

If no-one else has reported it I wonder therefore if there is some conflict with other apps I have installed.
I have several of my own developed ones installed on both the tablet and phone - too many to list, especially in regards to what libraries they use.

I am still developing app in B4A V2.71 and so will be using libraries that are suitable only for that version.
None of my other android phones have enough screen size to test this on or I would try it on them to see as they are older OS versions).

gz7tnn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan
My tablet is now closing without showing a crash. It is a Samsung SM-T210 7 inch running v1.08 of your app - as is my phone.
On both the phone and tablet I am playing the games where the pieces can be rotated.

If no-one else has reported it I wonder therefore if there is some conflict with other apps I have installed.
I have several of my own developed ones installed on both the tablet and phone - too many to list, especially in regards to what libraries they use.

I am still developing app in B4A V2.71 and so will be using libraries that are suitable only for that version.
None of my other android phones have enough screen size to test this on or I would try it on them to see as they are older OS versions).

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan

i am using firebase on that game and have not received any crash reports. and also not on my google play console.

i still have not understood when the game is closing. does it happens always at the same point? can you reproduce it?
does it happend also when you run it in "Airplane mode"?

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice and addictive, excellent design work @ilan.

Just one small issues apart from the fact that on my first attempt I screwed up once I got to ranking 219 :(

If you look at the bottom of my screen shot you will see that the numbers 10/80 are off the bottom of my screen. Apart from that I really like it matey...
Screenshot_20160705-142055.png

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

gz7tnn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Ilan.

OK... your game closes under the following circumstances on my phone.

Airplane mode ON or OFF makes no difference
Start a game and continue playing. Does not matter if I successfully complete a level or not (run out of time), if I keep playing it eventually stops
Start a game, move some pieces and then just stop playing - again it eventually stops.
Start and complete a game, then leave it at the 'Victory' screen - again it eventually stops.

No on-screen Crash message - it just stops and I am presented with my phones Home screen
My app, which is a service that monitors sms messages, also stops, but mine displays a '{myApp} has stopped working' message

Does your game create any logs that I may be able to find and send to you?. You mention above that you "have not received any crash reports, and also not on my google play console." Are those reports ones that your app would produce and upload? If so then where would I locate them (I have no experience in those).

At this point, as you have not had any other reports like this, then it may not be worth pursuing.