iOS Question problem in xcode project

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have one projects ready to upload app, when i use Xcode for launch this app, i see 3 error:
b4i main.h
#import "iCore.h" not found
#import iAdMob not found
in application loader not send ipa file, i have this error: error the connection to App Store try after,
No software with CFBundleIdentifier of 'com.siciliabit.fifiddu.partannawebcam' exists. Verify your bundle identifier is correct. If it is, you may need to log into iTunes Connect to create the application.

i need to pubblicate the software in app store.

netkomm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why do you want to use Xcode to compile the app? Won't you need just to use B4I and get the IPA file?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You don't need to use Xcode.

No software with CFBundleIdentifier of 'com.siciliabit.fifiddu.partannawebcam' exists. Verify your bundle identifier is correct. If it is, you may need to log into iTunes Connect to create the application.
Have you created a new application in iTunes Connect?

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok i not use Xcode, but in publish i have this message: You must submit your builds using Xcode 5.1.1 or later, or Application Loader 3.0 or later. After you’ve submitted a build, select it in the Builds section below.
if use application loader i have this message:No software with CFBundleIdentifier of 'com.siciliabit.fifiddu.partannawebcam' exists. Verify your bundle identifier is correct. If it is, you may need to log into iTunes Connect to create the application.
i have create in itunes my new application, help.

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes i have see the error in the package name, i correct this parameter and retry, now my app is in waiting for review, thanks.

Upvote 0

ivanomonti

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, but if I wanted to read the code to understand the working xcode xcode, maybe compiling directly from xcode, you can, because having Yosemite and xcode 6 (last I think) gives me error pakage

#import "iCore.h" not found
#import iAdMob not found

How can I solve, and only curiosity

Upvote 0

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Would someone please clarify what they did to correct this error?

No software with CFBundleIdentifier of 'com.MarkTurneyPhotography.FaceFlashcards' exists. Verify your bundle identifier is correct. If it is, you may need to log into iTunes Connect to create the application. For the life of me, I am just not seeing what I am doing wrong.

BTW - I am using the Application Loader on a virtual box in Mac In Cloud. I have deleted and recreated the app, re-compiled, re-downloaded, etc .... :eek:

Thanks in advance!
Mark

Upvote 0