iOS Question Problem with string height

Ramezanpour

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi there

i have a problem with string height.

for example my string is :
B4X:
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, online services, and personal computers. Its best-known hardware products are the Mac line of computers, the iPod media player, the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, and theApple Watch smartwatch. Its online services include iCloud, the iTunes Store, and the App Store. Apple's consumer software includes the OS X and iOS operating systems, the iTunes media browser, the Safari web browser, and the iLife and iWorkcreativity and productivity suites.Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne on April 1, 1976, to develop and sell personal computers.[5] It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc. on January 3, 1977, and was renamed as Apple Inc. on January 9, 2007, to reflect its shifted focus towards consumer electronics. Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) joined the Dow Jones Industrial Average on March 19, 2015.[6]Apple is the world's second-largest information technology company by revenue after Samsung Electronics, world's largest technology company by Total Assets and the world's third-largest mobile phone maker. On November 25, 2014, in addition to being the largest publicly traded corporation in the world by market capitalization, Apple became the first U.S. company to be valued at over $700 billion.[7] As of March 2015, Apple employs 98,000 permanent full-time employees,[4] maintains 453 retail stores in sixteen countries,[1] and operates the online Apple Store and iTunes Store, the latter of which is the world's largest music retailer.

I have a label ! I put it in a another layout and load it with
scrollview1.panel.loadlayout ...

I want to set my scrollview contentheight + label height with string height

how to solve ?
(i get string height with :MeasureHeight)

Ramezanpour

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you send me a small source code ?

i dont know how to add text for a label with customlistview ?

I think you dont know my problem
I have a label ! I put it in a another layout and load it with
scrollview1.panel.loadlayout ...

I want to set my scrollview contentheight + label height with string height

i want to scroll page in Contentpage (with scrollview and scrollview load label layout...)

Upvote 0