Android Question Problem with time running and destroy activity

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by erosmax, Jul 29, 2015.

1. erosmax

erosmax Well-Known Member Licensed User

I've two problem.

PROBLEM ONE
    If run my game, the varible and data have old value...but if I set the Break-Point into set this value, it's work perfectly. :eek:
    I've insert a DoEvents command and create a sub timer pause... but nothing. The value not change, but eith BreakPoint, change. :(
    Tests are made with Genymotion Android emulator for Pc (I7).
    Exist a command when attend the value it's empty or changed, firt to continue?
    This imy code:

Code:
    Dim strPlay As String
    DoEvents:DoEvents
    'if I set a  break-point  strPlay Change ...else NOT Change.
    Log("Record:" & str)
    strPlay=str
    DoEvents:DoEvents
    Dim arrayapp(4As String
    If I set thebreak point... the strPlay have a true value str value. Log RECORD print a true value
    If not set a break point... the Log RECORD print a true value but the Log NEW ARRAY, have a OLD value (view down) :eek::eek:

Code:
    For i=0 To List1.Size-1
          Decrypt(List1.Get(i))

DoEvents

Log(str)

'If  it's the selected player,  rewrite else not change
             If i<>Main.fndPlayer Then
                arrayapp(i)= str 
    'str is the Derypted Value
                Log("ARRAY:" & arrayapp(i))

Else         
                arrayapp(i)=strPlay 
    'Write new value
                DoEvents

Log ("New Array:" & arrayapp(i)) 'If no set a Break Point  strPlay have a OLD VALUE!!!
                xp=i

DoEvents

End If
          arrayapp(i)=Crypt(arrayapp(i))
          arrayapp(i)=str

Next

PROBLEM TWO
    Another problem is the activity into Task Manager.
    When the Player set a Record, I start an activity for publisher the score and immage into Facebook... when the player go to back, and I close Activity with Activity.finish, it's set open into task manager.
    I've set to Manifest.XML a:

android:clearTaskOnLaunch="true"

But not work when the App it's alredy lauched.

Ecist a mede to destroy Activity from Rasm Manager?

Thanks for your supports.

2. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

Problem one: I think it is elsewhere, where you set the value of str (very bad name ;)).

Problem two: you have forgotten to point out that you use an Intent to launch another app; I think you can not have control of this second app.

3. erosmax

erosmax Well-Known Member Licensed User

No. because if I set the breack point, the vaue of strPlay it's empty and when I press F8 it's egual at str value. But, if i dont set a BreakPoint...this value is the OLD value (in first start it's empty)! :O
    The Sub not recall.

For example in this Idiot SUb: :p
    Code:
    Sub Test_click
       strAppo=Main.str
       Main.str=
    "Test me Key"
       SartActivity(Call2Test)
       Main.str=strAppo
    end Sub
    if value of MAin.str is "Good Work" to start main.. in this case the value not change, because first Main.str have a "Test me Key" value but, wehen start Activity it's not block... continue to end sub and into Activity Call3Test the value is Main.str=strAppo :O :O :O
    It's simple code it a example to see when the programm not stop to startactivity and return it when exit...but continue to end sub and change allvalue and pass to activity...it's not good. :eek:

Ok, the activity create event with intent...but when I close it to destroy anyway. The Activity of my game, when I exit (if call Ativity.finish or ExitActivity), stay alone into a Task Bar menu. :(
    I want terminate for ALL and destroy event from Task menu...I want be a Task killer command.[/code]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice