iOS Question Problems with Testflight

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did somebody knows, why it is not possible to upload my app to iTunesConnect for Testflight?

First, I tried it with an adhoc-cert, but than, I always get the message, that I don't have an authority for beta-test, so in the new testflight, adhoc-certs are not accepted. Than I made an app-store-cert. With this cert, i always get the message, that the build is invalid. The Version-number is the same as the build-number in iTunesConnect. What is the reason for that?

I got this message from Apple:

Thanks for help...

Attachments

• screen.png
    40 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use the uploader from b4i, last version 2.30 and it is possible to upload it. My problem is, that i can't use the invalid build for testflight. It is not possible to check this build for internal tests.The invalid build is not in the list to choose...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tested it with another app and it works for internal tests with your upoader without any problems. I'm now waiting for the beta-test review to use it for external testers.
The app, which doesn't works uses silent push and background fetch:

B4X:
#PlistExtra: <key>UIBackgroundModes</key><array><string>fetch</string><string>remote-notification</string></array>

I tink, that there is the problem...

Edit: Now I got the allow for the beta-tests. So it is no problem to use the b4i-uploader for external testers for testflight

Last edited:
Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does no one have an idea, where I have to search?

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…