B4A Library ProBundle

ProBundle contains all the following libraries:

- ArchiverPlusZip v1.13
Based on the Zip4j library, this library allows to add, extract, update and remove files from a zip archive.
It supports encryption and decryption (standard and AES), Zip64 format and split zip archives. It is compatible with B4J.

- ClassLoader v1.0
This library can dynamically load classes from a separate file (JAR or uninstalled APK) at runtime and verify the file signatures to make sure of its origin and integrity.
You can use the library to create plug-ins, load code encrypted in the assets or download code from a remote server, for example.

- CPUFeatures + source v1.0
This library detects the target device's CPU family and the maximum number of CPU cores.

- DataCollection v1.07
This library wraps the ArrayDeque, BitSet, PriorityQueue, SparseArray, Stack, TreeMap and TreeSet classes. These classes can replace your lists, maps or arrays for specific tasks. A TreeSet, for example, can maintain a sorted list of objects in a more efficient manner than a typical List class. A TreeMap is a map whose entries are sorted by their keys. A SparseArray is also a sorted map, but restricted to integer keys, that is lightning-fast.
This library can serialize to an array of bytes any collection, including Map, List and user defined types. A version for B4J is provided (without the SparseArray).

- F5Steg v1.2
This library implements F5, a secure steganographic algorithm, which embeds data into images. Data are encrypted with a password or, by default, with the application signature (thus any tampering of the APK will prevent from extracting valid data).

- FastIO + source v0.9
This library replaces the Read and Write functions (with their encrypted variant) of the RandomAccessFile library for arrays of bytes. These new functions are a lot faster.

- OverlayWindow + source v1.2
This library allows to create overlay windows and floating buttons. These interactive views can be displayed on top of all other applications.

- PackageUtils v2.1
This library replaces the PackageManager class of the Phone library. It gives plenty of informations on packages (activities, features, permissions, receivers, services, etc.) and can list the features available on the system (camera, gps, wifi, etc.). It allows experts to change the enabled state of components.
An application is provided with the library to show what you can get with it.

- UltimateArchiver v0.91
This library wraps P7Zip, a command line utility that can create archives with the 7z, zip, bzip2, gzip, tar or xz format. It can unpack files with extension 7z, cab, gz, img, iso, jar, rar, tar, zip and a few others.
It supports encryption/decryption and volumes. It is written in C to be as fast as possible.

- UnArchiver7z v1.0
Based on the official source code in C of 7zip, this library allows to extract files from a 7z archive compressed with the Lzma or Lzma2 method. It can unpack an archive directly from the assets.
It does not support decryption.

- UnArchiverRar v1.04
Based on the official source code in C++ of the UnRar.dll, this library allows to extract files from a Rar archive.
It supports decryption, Rar5 format, QuickOpen records and split Rar archives.

Since September 2018, ProBundle is available for free. You can still donate for it if you wish.
To send the money, just click on the Donate button below (the amount to enter is in euros):

CURRENT VERSION : ProBundle 1.22

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
apk\lib\x86\
apk\lib\armeabi-v7a\

Would you be able to tell me if this means I have a problem?

for the lib used in this case. Probably yes.

You are talking about which library from the Pro-Bundle?

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wasn´t sure this post is "a solution"
It's a solution for anyone who has acquired ProBundle - its a bit cryptic but not if you have the guide.

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Informatix - I have another app which uses F5Steg that is supplied with only x86 and armeabi ABIs - hence will not pass Googles new 64 bit requirement.

Can you supply a compliant set of ABIs?

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please look at the archive containing the library. Everything is inside.
Ah - after a bit of digging I found it - many thanks.

And thanks once again for the ProBundle package...

Mahdi321

Why your ProBundle libs are for x86 and not working for x64 , when I send my app to the Google Play, Google dosen't accept my app because it's not compatible with x64 bit.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
lease can you explain more about 64bit requirement

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just learned that my region is going to be the new epicenter in France of the Covid-19 outbreak. The hospital in my town (Aubagne) is calling for donations. To encourage donations, I propose to explain in this forum, on Saturday, April 11, how I do to protect an application against copying or modification (if you are a ProBundle donor, you already know how).

Pending my explanations and to prove my method, your challenge is to copy the Play Store version from one device to another, or to modify the application available on my server (for example, perform an addition instead of a multiplication when clicking on Test). In the end, the application must be fully functional.
You can use all the means at your disposal (decompiler, external debugger, rooted device, etc.). The source code is here.

To donate, just click on the button in my signature. You can see the current amount on my Paypal account:
paypal.jpg

On Saturday, April 11th, I will make a donation with the full contents of the account. Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As promised, the protection method used for the challenge is explained here:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User