B4A Library ProBundle

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wasn´t sure this post is "a solution"
It's a solution for anyone who has acquired ProBundle - its a bit cryptic but not if you have the guide.

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Informatix - I have another app which uses F5Steg that is supplied with only x86 and armeabi ABIs - hence will not pass Googles new 64 bit requirement.

Can you supply a compliant set of ABIs?

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please look at the archive containing the library. Everything is inside.
Ah - after a bit of digging I found it - many thanks.

And thanks once again for the ProBundle package...

Mahdi321

Why your ProBundle libs are for x86 and not working for x64 , when I send my app to the Google Play, Google dosen't accept my app because it's not compatible with x64 bit.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
lease can you explain more about 64bit requirement

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just learned that my region is going to be the new epicenter in France of the Covid-19 outbreak. The hospital in my town (Aubagne) is calling for donations. To encourage donations, I propose to explain in this forum, on Saturday, April 11, how I do to protect an application against copying or modification (if you are a ProBundle donor, you already know how).

Pending my explanations and to prove my method, your challenge is to copy the Play Store version from one device to another, or to modify the application available on my server (for example, perform an addition instead of a multiplication when clicking on Test). In the end, the application must be fully functional.
You can use all the means at your disposal (decompiler, external debugger, rooted device, etc.). The source code is here.

To donate, just click on the button in my signature. You can see the current amount on my Paypal account:

On Saturday, April 11th, I will make a donation with the full contents of the account. Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As promised, the protection method used for the challenge is explained here:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

liasia

It's a solution for anyone who has acquired ProBundle - its a bit cryptic but not if you have the guide.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…