Wish Process Global Constants Visible In Designer

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've started to use the designer more lately and one thing that I've found somewhat annoying is that Process Globals are not visible from within the designer script. I think that I probably understand why. But having said that, now that we can declare Constants I wondered if it would be possible to have these visible in the designer script? They're static for the life of the App and so I would have thought acceptable to use in designer scripts?
Currently I'm adding these variable definitions at the start of my designer script...
B4X:
' Variables
If ActivitySize > 6.5 Then
    intDefaultTextSize = 16
    intDefaultSpacing = 8dip
    intDefaultLabelWidth = 80dip
    intDefaultTextWidth = 240dip
    intDefaultToolBarHeight = 64dip
Else
    intDefaultTextSize = 14
    intDefaultSpacing = 4dip
    intDefaultLabelWidth = 70dip
    intDefaultTextWidth = 210dip
    intDefaultToolBarHeight = 56dip
End If
intDefaultTxtHeight = 48dip
intDefaultLblHeight = 48dip
intDefaultButtonHeight = 36dip
intDefaultButtonWidth = 80dip
intDefaultButtonTextSize = 14
This is to keep views, spacings etc in line with the Material Design guidelines. But should I want to change a default value in the future I will have to go into each script and update that value. Whereas if these were declared in Process Globals as constants it would be very easy to update my app. For instance I may want to increase the height of the different toolbars across all my activities.

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
A like from @Erel, I feel honered. :D
Does that mean it's possible for a future addition? I think it would make the designer scripts much more adjustable.