iOS Question Publishing problems

umberto_dev

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I'm trying to publish my app.
I followed all the points (certificates, classification, everything...).
I used the ITunes Connect Loader, using hosted builder and I received a successful message.
But when I try to send it for verification it asks to load the build using Xcode or Application Loader.
How can I fix it?
Thank you for any help.

Yvon Steinthal

Licensed User
You should have received an email saying that your build was succesfully sent or received. From this point on you will find a + sign next to "BUILD" where you can add the version you uploaded. It can take a few minutes in order for the ipa to get to the apple server and get pre-certified.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
there will appear a (+) after a while to select your build.

refresh the page (ctrl-f5) every 5 minutes or so and it will show up when it's processing or done processing.

Upvote 0

umberto_dev

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Yvon,
I'm new to IOS, so I found a lot of strange things respect to Android.
The funny thing is my first app is quite complex, since it's an Android porting. But here I had to face with many restrictions and I even learnt some interesting things I'm porting to B4A, since they make my apps more robust.
tI received a message with some Info.plist keys missing, and I fixed them, and a Missing Push Notification Entitlement, though I didn't use it. But I saw, on another post, Erel wrote to ignore it. Is it due to B4I environment?
Fixing the Info.plist keys means my app is OK or it needs more checks and could still be rejected?
Thank you very much, again.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the rejections are always a question mark. sometimes after publishing 10 updates they might find something they don't like on update 11.
I guess it depends how strict the reviewer is with their policies.

the biggest annoyance is the long delays to get your app reviewed sometimes altho recently 1-2 days is normal.

good luck with your app.

Upvote 0