Put an end to this injustice, NOW!!!

NO QUESTION; JUST SAY YES; HE DESERVES IT

• Total voters

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was just looking around the members list...5000 plus members, just awsome...
Then I did a filter, by posts...
YES, i'm still 3rd....lol...
BUT THEN IT HITTED ME...from 2nd to 7th or 8th (not sure at the moment), EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST 1 MEDAL...
But the Nº1 CONTRIBUTOR HAS NONE!!!
STOP THIS INJUSTICE, GIVE A MEDAL TO...

EREL

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No is not an option... ;)

OF COURSE NOT!!!

C'mon people!!!
90 views and only 13 votes!!!
Does EREL deserve a Medal for his and his tean's work with Basic4ppc or not?

Why give EREL a MEDAL?

- Nº1 POster in the Basic4Ppc forum...humm, i hink this has to do with him being the developer, don't you?
-Always, well, almost always, present in the forum, and ready to help others, even the "Experts" like me...
-A solution to almost every problem ever encoutered by a forum user, except for the international economic crisis...lol
- Amazing rate of new releases, 2 a year, sometimes even 3...and always with milestone features being introduced...

I'm sure someone has even more reason, but I just put these together to show why he should get a medal...
We could name it "The Special One" Medal, if Mourinho doesn't mind we borowing the expression....

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
DZT, Old friend, we have missed you.... I have a pending receipt from a PM sent to you AGES ago about the DLL listing...

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So what's the problem?
Just wait until the poll is over and give the medal to the involved member if everyone voted "Yes"!. ;)

I forgot to place an expiration date to the pool, but I will close it when we reach at least 100 votes...Wich shouldn't be too hard, that I thought, but after 3 days only 18 votes!!!???
Doesn't EREL deserve our recognition too?

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I vote "Yes" :sign0060::sign0060::sign0060::sign0060::sign0060::sign0060:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I vote "Yes" :sign0060::sign0060::sign0060::sign0060::sign0060::sign0060:

Hi Derez, Please use the poll to cast your vote, Select "Yes" if that is your choice, or select "Yes" if that is what you want to choose..
;)

Louis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you have multiple votes? If I could I'd vote bunches of times, of course I'd have to write a program in B4PPC that takes care of it, then submit it so everyone can vote more than once! LOL! I agree Erel should give himself a metal!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
300 views and only 25 votes...humm...
Well, at least every one voted YES, except for Klaus, who voted YES....:sign0060:
This poll is now closed, and the result is ...96% YES; 4% YES

Therefore EREL Must be given a Medal

Last edited:

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Paulo,

For shure Erel deserves a Medal, without any restriction !

When I voted, I voted YES !
I think that at the moment I didn't notice that there were 2 possibilities for voting yes. Was there a good one and a less good one, it seems I clicked on the wrong one.

Best regards, and Erel, congratulations in advance.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Paulo,

For shure Erel deserves a Medal, without any restriction !

When I voted, I voted YES !
I think that at the moment I didn't notice that there were 2 possibilities for voting yes. Was there a good one and a less good one, it seems I clicked on the wrong one.

@Klaus

Rest asured, there was no good or bad YES option...
I putted both as YES, so that NOBODY could vote NO...Despite you're being the only one in the second YES option, that only makes your choice clearer, as your name stands out in the voters list.

@EREL
Will see what can be done about this medal issue...
Since the medals are issue with a small description, your medal's description should enforce your contribution, both as THE developer of this great product, and as one of the more helpfull font of knowleage on the forum...

So I propose this...
-"The Special One, Basic4ppc developers and forum MVP"

Other Forum members could and should present any other description Ideas, so that EREL can chosse from...so that we don't call him Narcisitic...:sign0060:

Last edited:

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel
You can do better, why didn't you write down the reason for this medal ?
you can choose from Cableguy's posts the reason that suits you best :)

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

I agree with derez !

For me, you deserve the medal much more for:
- continuing to improuve B4PPC to make it becoming better and better with a sustained rythm
- listening to user's suggestions and add these into the next versions
- the excellent and pertinent support you supply

than for (only) beeing the founder.

I am shure that most of us think almost the same, but at least the 25 voters..

Best regards.