B4R Library rAdafruitNeoPixel (based on neopixel lib V1.3.1)

Discussion in 'B4R Libraries' started by Siam, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Siam

Siam Active Member Licensed User

Hello,

i Have modified the rAdafruit Neopixel Library and added some new features (@Erel hope this is ok for you?)
    This Library is Based on https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel V. 1.3.1
    I Have test this Library with the ESP 8266 and i Hope it will work on other Platforms too!

See the Video and my Demo Code for more details:

now x-mas can come ;)

regards Andy

Attached Files:

2. walterf25

walterf25 Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi There, and thank you so much for updating this library, My daughter just recently asked me if I could buy her a set of LEDs for her bay window, i remembered i had a strip of LEDs laying around somewhere in the garage so I told her i would build a controller with an Arduino and i would even build her an app so she could control it via bluetooth. I was able to get everything working in a matter of hours, and the best part I didn't have to spend money since I already had the LED strip of about 100 LEDs an Arduino Uno, an HC-06 bluetooth module and plenty of USB power supplies to power up the LEDs.

Anyhow, does your library include the setAll function, i looked into this other library a while back, but my C knowledge is very limited, I believe this library has that function
    https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/wrapping-fastled-addressable-rgb-library.99093/#content

Or is there a way to set all the LEDs to a certain color with your library?

Thanks,
    Walter

3. Siam

Siam Active Member Licensed User

hello,

the setall function you can find in my sample code

Code:
    Sub setall(red As Byte, green As Byte, blue As Byte)

For t = 0 To Main.num_leds
            Main.pixel.SetPixelColor(t,red,green,blue)

Next
    Main.pixel.Show
    End Sub
    This make the same as the setall command from the library.

regards

Andy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice