radiobuttons to non-selected state question...

MichaelTJ

Licensed User
Longtime User
i want to use a group of radiobuttons on a panel to select the contents of a label.... actually, several labels..... i click on the label i wish to change and the panel of radio buttons pops up..... i select the radio button with the value i want, the label gets the value and the panel of radiobuttons closes.... so far so good but THEN i select another label and when the radiobutton panel pops back up the last button i selected is still selected.... i need all of the radio buttons to be in a non-selected state whenever the panel pops up..... How do i accomplish this???

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i want to use a group of radiobuttons on a panel to select the contents of a label.... actually, several labels..... i click on the label i wish to change and the panel of radio buttons pops up..... i select the radio button with the value i want, the label gets the value and the panel of radiobuttons closes.... so far so good but THEN i select another label and when the radiobutton panel pops back up the last button i selected is still selected.... i need all of the radio buttons to be in a non-selected state whenever the panel pops up..... How do i accomplish this???

You need to set the checked state of each radio button to false.

Upvote 0