iOS Question Reinstall B4i

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, everyone,
I had to reset my notebook and reinstall B4i. Now I get the following error when compiling:
B4i Version: 7.80
Parse den Code. (0.11s)
Building folders structure. (0.08s)
Kompiliere den Code. (0.29s)
Kompiliere Layoutcode. (0.01s)
Kompiliere Debugger-Code (0.03s)
Erstelle Xcode-Projekt. (0.20s)
Projekt für Builder vorbereiten. (0.14s)
Projektgröße: 0.65 MB
Sende Daten an entfernten Compiler. Error
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: MAC verification failed during PKCS12 import (wrong password?)
Can someone help me please
Greetings Rauch G

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried it. Now I have this error message. Thanks anyway

Parse den Code. (0.12s)
Building folders structure. (0.14s)
Kompiliere den Code. (0.37s)
Kompiliere Layoutcode. (0.03s)
Kompiliere Debugger-Code (2.44s)
Erstelle Xcode-Projekt. (0.56s)
Projekt für Builder vorbereiten. (0.17s)
Projektgröße: 0.65 MB
Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=kunden CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=1bb2d350-6b54-47a9-8937-744c8341cfcb -arch arm64

User defaults from command line:
IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = kunden
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 1bb2d350-6b54-47a9-8937-744c8341cfcb

note: Using new build system
note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)
note: Planning
Analyze workspace

Create build description
Build description signature: 9f09f50dfe78ef5df5fcfe2865d5bcf0
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/9f09f50dfe78ef5df5fcfe2865d5bcf0-desc.xcbuild

note: Build preparation complete
warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 8.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 9.0 to 15.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate "iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

This message appears in the log

[IDE message - 8:52:15]
Keystore wurde erfolgreich erstellt.:
D:\B4a_i_j_x\B4i\Keys

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JensKnaack

Licensed User
Longtime User
I had the same problem and found a hint from Erel that it is perhaps a problem with Windows 11. He suggested to try to create a private sign key on an Windows 10 system for use with Windows 11.

At the beginning I had problems because I did not use the same password.

For me that was the solution.

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you created new key/cert etc?
Better delete all them and create new ones.

From your log:
"...Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate.."

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your letters. I created a new private key. Now I have this error message.

Parse den Code. (0.09s)
Building folders structure. (0.11s)
Kompiliere den Code. (0.24s)
Kompiliere Debugger-Code (0.03s)
Erstelle Xcode-Projekt. (0.19s)
Projekt für Builder vorbereiten. (0.14s)
Projektgröße: 0.62 MB
Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=kunden CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=1bb2d350-6b54-47a9-8937-744c8341cfcb -arch arm64

User defaults from command line:
IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = kunden
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 1bb2d350-6b54-47a9-8937-744c8341cfcb

note: Using new build system
note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)
note: Planning
Analyze workspace

Create build description
Build description signature: ec13a785415417c07b1a4bea5ccad445
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/ec13a785415417c07b1a4bea5ccad445-desc.xcbuild

note: Build preparation complete
warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 8.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 9.0 to 15.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate "iPhone Developer: Guenter Rauch (X7BXF5Q38N)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
I had the same problem and found a hint from Erel that it is perhaps a problem with Windows 11. He suggested to try to create a private sign key on an Windows 10 system for use with Windows 11.

At the beginning I had problems because I did not use the same password.

For me that was the solution.
I would have Windows 10 in a virtual environment. Is it possible to export the private key from Windows 10?

I have already written to the support. Nobody answers.

Upvote 0

JensKnaack

Licensed User
Longtime User
For me was the solution to create the private key and the other necessary files on the windows 10 machine and copy everything to Windows 11. I think it should be possible in a virtual environment.

Upvote 0

JensKnaack

Licensed User
Longtime User
You must have b4i installed on windows 10. Then you need a folder for the key. It has to be in extras/pfade konfigurieren (in german).

Next you go to extras/privater sign-key

Upvote 0

JensKnaack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Send all the files to Windows 11 in a new created folder, type the path into Configure Paths.
Then use the instructions in the video "B4i Certificate and Provision Profile" from Erel. I used Chrome and not Edge, because there were problems for me in the past.

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Send all the files to Windows 11 in a new created folder, type the path into Configure Paths.
Then use the instructions in the video "B4i Certificate and Provision Profile" from Erel. I used Chrome and not Edge, because there were problems for me in the past.
Thank you, I will now install Windows 10 in Oracle VM and then reinstall B4i.

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have done everything I am using the hosted builder
Look this link, looks like the same error.. maybe :)

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
"error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate"

This error means that the private key doesn't match the certificate. Start from scratch. Make sure that all certificates are revoked and that the keys folder is empty.
I did that yesterday. Deleted the key folder, recreated it and recreated all keys at Apple Developer. Do I have to delete and recreate all created certificates at Apple.

New error message:
Parse den Code. (0.11s)
Building folders structure. (0.08s)
Kompiliere den Code. (0.36s)
Kompiliere Debugger-Code (0.02s)
Erstelle Xcode-Projekt. (0.18s)
Projekt für Builder vorbereiten. Error
File not found: D:\B4a_i_j_x\B4i\Keys\B4i.p12

Greeting Rauch G

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did that yesterday. Deleted the key folder, recreated it and recreated all keys at Apple Developer. Do I have to delete and recreate all created certificates at Apple.
Create everything new

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need your help again please. I'm trying to regenerate everything at Apple Developer. Now I'm stuck with: Create a New Certificate. I don't know which file to load???

Screenshot 2022-04-17 124820.png

Upvote 0