iOS Question Reinstall B4i

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, everyone,
I had to reset my notebook and reinstall B4i. Now I get the following error when compiling:
B4i Version: 7.80
Parse den Code. (0.11s)
Building folders structure. (0.08s)
Kompiliere den Code. (0.29s)
Kompiliere Layoutcode. (0.01s)
Kompiliere Debugger-Code (0.03s)
Erstelle Xcode-Projekt. (0.20s)
Projekt für Builder vorbereiten. (0.14s)
Projektgröße: 0.65 MB
Sende Daten an entfernten Compiler. Error
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: MAC verification failed during PKCS12 import (wrong password?)
Can someone help me please
Greetings Rauch G

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Carefully follow: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/45880/#content
Pay attention to the two screenshots.
I do it the same as on your screenshots. Then comes the request to select a file again?

Screenshot 2022-04-17 124820.png

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Es befindet sich im B4i-Schlüsselordner, vorausgesetzt, Sie haben einen neuen Signaturschlüssel erstellt.
The configuration at Apple Developer has now worked. The following files are located in the key folder:

Key-Folder.png

Now I have the following error message

Parse den Code. (0.10s)
Kompiliere den Code. (0.25s)
Kompiliere Debugger-Code (0.02s)
Erstelle Xcode-Projekt. (0.20s)
Projekt für Builder vorbereiten. (0.15s)
Projektgröße: 0.62 MB
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: Unknown format in import.

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone
I've now gone through all the settings according to Erel's video and generated everything that way. Here is my last error message when compiling:

Parse den Code. (0.11s)
Kompiliere den Code. (0.26s)
Kompiliere Debugger-Code (0.04s)
Erstelle Xcode-Projekt. (0.18s)
Projekt für Builder vorbereiten. (0.14s)
Projektgröße: 0.62 MB
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: Unknown format in import.

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have now tried everything several times in Apple Developer. Unsuccessful. The B4i developer license that I bought also includes support for 2 years. I've emailed support several times and haven't gotten a response yet. Is there any way I can get B4i running again?
Greetings Günter Rauch

Upvote 0

JensKnaack

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have now tried everything several times in Apple Developer. Unsuccessful. The B4i developer license that I bought also includes support for 2 years. I've emailed support several times and haven't gotten a response yet. Is there any way I can get B4i running again?
Greetings Günter Rauch
If you want I can send you the necessary files created with a windows 10 computer. (Perhaps Windows 11 is the problem - was it for me.) The disadvantage would be that I know the password and the private key. But you could see whether it helps.

This would be possible later this day (evening?).

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm trying to help you. It will work if you carefully follow the instructions: Creating a certificate and provisioning profile

I'm trying to help you. It will work if you carefully follow the instructions: Creating a certificate and provisioning profile

Thank you for the offer. I appreciate.

A member has been trying to help me for the last 2 hours. About TeamViewer. Unsuccessful.

I'll try again with Apple Developer if I can do it according to your instructions.

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Übrigens, verwendest du den gehosteten Builder? Es ist einfacher damit anzufangen.

Wenn Sie möchten, kann ich Ihnen bei der Erstellung des Zertifikats helfen. Aufgrund der 2-Faktor-Authentifizierung ist dies nicht so einfach.

BTW, are you using the hosted builder? It is easier to start with it.

If you like I can help you create the certificate. It is not so simple because of the 2 factor authentication.

that would be great

Upvote 0