iOS Question reject for ipv6

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I am using ihttputils2 class , and my application rejected for ipv6

apple said :

B4X:
We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPhone running iOS 10.2.1 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

---

Next Steps

Please run your app on a device while connected to an IPv6 network (all apps must support IPv6) to identify any issues, then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue. For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue.

Resources

For information about supporting IPv6 Networks, please refer to Supporting IPv6 DNS64/NAT64 Networks and About Networking.
https://developer.apple.com/library...html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1

How can I solve this problem ?

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you post the relevant code? Which URL are you accessing?
I am using http job for example post string,get (download) and ..

I think post multipart dont work with ipv6
because in one of my applications I send file to other device with socket and it again reject !
But in this application I am using this code :
B4X:
    Dim job As HttpJob
                job.Initialize("add3", Me)
                Dim fd1 As MultipartFileData

fd1.Initialize
                fd1.Dir = File.DirDocuments
                fd1.FileName = "pic.png"
                fd1.KeyName = "pic"
                fd1.ContentType = "application/octet-stream"

job.PostMultipart("URL", CreateMap("serial": Main.p.KeyChainGet("serial"),"s": "2"), Array(fd1))

Upvote 0

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
Might be a DNS problem with your server. Another option is that the error comes from a different feature in your app.

As I wrote, iHttpUtils2 is compatible with IPv6. Note that iNetwork library is also compatible if used correctly.
Can you give your email to send the project and check it please?

Upvote 0

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
iHttpUtils2 is compatible with IPv6. Many applications use it. My guess is that the error has nothing to do with IPv6.

Where is the error message that they sent you?
I am using iHttpUtils2 library , too.
but I don't know why apple reject our app?!

B4X:
From Apple
2. 1 Performance: App Completeness
Guideline 2.1 - Performance

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPhone running iOS 10.3.1 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

- Specifically, the app doesn’t allow the user to get passed the login screen and only displays a continuous indicator.
Please see attached screenshots for details.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please run your app on a device while connected to an IPv6 network (all apps must support IPv6) to identify any issues, then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue. For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue.

Resources

For information about supporting IPv6 Networks, please review Supporting IPv6 DNS64/NAT64 Networks and About Networking.

And "Supporting IPv6 DNS64/NAT64 Networks" has this hyperlink : https://developer.apple.com/library...html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1

Upvote 0

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why did you remove it from the first post? We cannot guess the error or issue.

Can you post the link to your server?
this post start for other application , and it reject and I write other application and post #12 is new application error.
can you give me a email to give you source and urls ?
I don't want to share it here.
thanks

Upvote 0