Bug? Rejected after upgrading to b4i 1.5

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel,

I am not sure if this is a problem with b4i but , my app verison 1.0.0 which was build by b4i 1.2 was accepted withut any problems. I just added a label to my app and made a new version 1.0.1 with b4i 1.5 but app review has rejected because they say it crashes on ipad air 2 . They added some crash log files in resolution center.
I am not sure if this is a problem with new b4i version , or maybe they just culdnt see the problem with my 1.0.0 . Is there any chance it may be a problem with new b4i ?

Thanks

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
of course. have attached the logs also they wrote :
"We found that your app crashed on iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.1.2, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines."

Attachments

• logs.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 205

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
9 CoreFoundation 0x00000001845de4d8 +[NSException raise:format:] + 124
10 CT Speedometer 0x00000001000d5540 -[B4I ObjectToNumber:] + 476
11 CT Speedometer 0x00000001000a7c38 -[b4i_main _imageview9_click] + 244
The error is in ImageView9_Click. You are trying to parse a string into a number and the string is not a valid number.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ah all right. But when they did not notice it in 1st review i tought it was stg to do with the new version of b4i. Thank you Erel !

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The error is in ImageView9_Click. You are trying to parse a string into a number and the string is not a valid number.

BTW it is because it writes N/A when they dont allow the gps. So I think they did not allow the gps and because it writes N/A instead of speed, it makes te problem.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i had one app that was approved and then updated a new build with minor changes and it was rejected because of matatags (bla bla)
i just sent it again to review and walla approved...

i think you need to be lucky to be reviewed by the right guy

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…