iOS Question rejected app apple Store

caparicio

Licensed User
Longtime User
En Apple Store, me rechazaron una aplicación, la reviso y no encuentro problema.

La he revisado y no logro provocar errores. Me podría ayudar para tratar de encontrar el motivo por que me la han rechazado.

In the Apple Store, I was rejected an application, I check it and I find no problem.

I've checked it and I can not make mistakes. I could help to try to find the reason why I have been rejected.

Your app crashed on iPad and iPhone running iOS 10.3.3 connected to an IPv6 network when we:

1) Launch App
2) Login

This occurred when your app was used:
- On Wi-Fi

We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app and test it on a device to ensure that it runs as expected.

Resources

For information on how to symbolicate and read a crash log, please review Tech Note TN2151 Understanding and Analyzing Application Crash Reports.

Attachments

• attachment-2319094858858006109crashlog-3E4BCF68-534C-46E5-A319-0415CA080D8C.txt
    32.9 KB · Views: 271

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can check for internet connection at the login screen and if no internet connection , you can disable the login button so it does not crash, or if login is done via httpjob you can show error message on job fail.
En Apple Store, me rechazaron una aplicación, la reviso y no encuentro problema.

La he revisado y no logro provocar errores. Me podría ayudar para tratar de encontrar el motivo por que me la han rechazado.

In the Apple Store, I was rejected an application, I check it and I find no problem.

I've checked it and I can not make mistakes. I could help to try to find the reason why I have been rejected.

Your app crashed on iPad and iPhone running iOS 10.3.3 connected to an IPv6 network when we:

1) Launch App
2) Login

This occurred when your app was used:
- On Wi-Fi

We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app and test it on a device to ensure that it runs as expected.

Resources

For information on how to symbolicate and read a crash log, please review Tech Note TN2151 Understanding and Analyzing Application Crash Reports.

Upvote 0