Reminded this is not the right place

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Continuing this way we should go to political party forums to talk about software development and programming :D:p

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Continuing this way we should go to political party forums to talk about software development and programming :D:p

Believe it, I do!
I have no lines and borders between human life aspects.. no walls ☺
But politicians support freedom of speech or tech opinions, more than engineers do.. and the reason is, they know they are not going to implement them ☺☺

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not believe that freedom of speech is hindered in this forum, rather than being directed to another purpose.

I can go to the beach under the scorching sun with my coat no one forbids it, I have the freedom to do it but it is not appropriate.

At the same time I do not go to the swimsuit in the office.

Here we do not talk about bans but to choose the right place to deal with important topics. Where I work I am not allowed to spend hours and hours on the phone, not because there is no freedom But because I find myself at work to produce, I get paid for it to work and not to talk

The engineers understand this, politicians do not :p

This is my last post on this topic either. Good day to all :D

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Quote of the day!

I do not believe that freedom of speech is hindered in this forum, rather than being directed to another purpose.

BTW: one can talk on the phone the whole lunch time (chat forum) if he wanted not to eat his food. But don't take me wrong I fully support and abide by the forum laws . experience shows it was wisely written.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can talk about any subject you like in a private forum (non-government forum).

Thanks Erel but please forget about government forum that allows free speech..
Oops! Politics again.