Reminded this is not the right place

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Continuing this way we should go to political party forums to talk about software development and programming

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Continuing this way we should go to political party forums to talk about software development and programming

Believe it, I do!
I have no lines and borders between human life aspects.. no walls ☺
But politicians support freedom of speech or tech opinions, more than engineers do.. and the reason is, they know they are not going to implement them ☺☺

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not believe that freedom of speech is hindered in this forum, rather than being directed to another purpose.

I can go to the beach under the scorching sun with my coat no one forbids it, I have the freedom to do it but it is not appropriate.

At the same time I do not go to the swimsuit in the office.

Here we do not talk about bans but to choose the right place to deal with important topics. Where I work I am not allowed to spend hours and hours on the phone, not because there is no freedom But because I find myself at work to produce, I get paid for it to work and not to talk

The engineers understand this, politicians do not

This is my last post on this topic either. Good day to all

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Quote of the day!

I do not believe that freedom of speech is hindered in this forum, rather than being directed to another purpose.

BTW: one can talk on the phone the whole lunch time (chat forum) if he wanted not to eat his food. But don't take me wrong I fully support and abide by the forum laws . experience shows it was wisely written.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can talk about any subject you like in a private forum (non-government forum).

Thanks Erel but please forget about government forum that allows free speech..
Oops! Politics again.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…