Android Question remote control of Android

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
HI, All

Remote control of non-rooted Android 8+ (like TeamViewer Host):
1) A central server that passes the data between User-client and Host-client via mobile 4G Internet
2) User-client - app or webpage that shows Android's screen from the Host-client
3) Host-client: foreground service on controlled Android device, it is woke up by push-messages from a server (Firebase ?) when and if the user is successfully logged in into his server's account. Connection is without Android's user confirmation, immediatelly.
4) Android's screen is sent to server by screenshots, anyhow
5) BUT - how to make taps ?

TeamViewer system (with their Host app) works as needed - but how it works on non-rooted devices ?

TeamViewer Host installs extra addon depending on the device brand. Maybe is this addon somehow signed by the brand's key to be system for tap simulation ?

Last edited:

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, Erel, screenshoting is clear, but question is another - how to make taps over any point of the screen to start apps, open settings...
The project task is just to have simplest, but "free" control system, for own remote devices, basing own server.

Upvote 0

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have worked on something similar, including taps.
I never finished it fully due to lack of time but all the pieces are there (served as proof of concept).
I might be able to help you out but as a consulting job. If you are interested, you can drop me a PM.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I´ve removed my posts. Do not expect any more answers.

Upvote 0

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Don, thanks again for removing. But really - here i need help to develop an app, but not find 3rd party. Sorry, if any trouble.

Upvote 0

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have worked on something similar, including taps.
I never finished it fully due to lack of time but all the pieces are there (served as proof of concept).
I might be able to help you out but as a consulting job. If you are interested, you can drop me a PM.

Do you still have these??

Upvote 0