reserved

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,
Please don't respond as I will post another topic on this space.. thanks
I posted a question here but I realized it was not right to ask that question because of localization. So I deleted the text.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Reserved
I had answered your question but then I deleted because and realized it was not right since I didn't even read the question

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you already complete this project, or are all those details the "plan" on what needs to be done?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys
So the "Replies" column doesn't display the number of replies in real time. I saw 0 replies and that's why I took the question down.
The reason I took it down is because I realized different parts of the world charge different depending on, well, you know.
I may send a customer from Italy a bill for $1,500, but I can't charge someone from Africa the same amount. That's why I took the question down.

Cheers!

trepdas

Licensed User
Oh, I'm an expert of reserving valuable space on Erel's bandwidth and domain.
I demand to reserve this space too !!

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
I can't charge someone from Africa the same amount.
YES! thank the Stars! someone decided to birth me where (its implied in #6) its cheaper by the $. Oh wait . . . maybe it meant @Beja would charge More.
DARN!
Er. . . what was the question again - > [I bill by the minute for time spent waiting - and $s are GOOOOOOOD at the eRate]?

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,
I just came back to find everyone parking his car there, even though the 'reserved' sign was so clear. but that's fine! and you're welcome.
The reason I put 'Reserved' was (and is) because you can't delete a thread. Only the government can, so I put the word
reserved on the title and deleted the message text. The reason for deleting the question is because I remembered that we B4Xers
come from all corners of this planet and every region has it's own rules for pricing, depending on many (factors).
I was waiting for my mind to come up with something else so I can recycle the post and utilize it again, instead of opening a new thread and drain the bandwidth.

Cheers!

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please don't respond
pH9l1ff.gif