Android Question Resetting for cold boot: emulation engine failed

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I made an application that works well on Android 9 but on Android 10 it gives an error when transferring a file to the server. I tried to create a simulator for version 30 (I don't have an Android 10 phone to test) but when it starts I get the error message from the title (and attached image). In the SDK Manager I installed all the options related to version 30.

What else should I try? Thanks!

Attachments

• eroare.png
    eroare.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 276

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I guess it's a catch. The message received from the server is: {"Message": "An error has occurred"}. The message is not related to the B4A application but to the server.

Upvote 0

ThePuiu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I installed Android Studio and launched the emulator there. When compiling in B4A everything goes well until the application is installed in the emulator when it gives the error message:

adb: failed to install SmartCity.apk: Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Scanning Failed.: No signature found in package of version 2 or newer for package xxi.smartcity]

after installing Android Studio, when launching AVD Manager from B4A, it crashes like in attached image.

Attachments

• eroare.jpg
    eroare.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Where does Android Studio come into this? It's not needed for B4A, so why have you installed it?
Overall, I get the feeling you have not followed the B4A install instructions https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html properly.
Do no less OR MORE than described in those instructions.

Upvote 0