Android Question [Resolved] Multiline label for loaded CLV/Panels

AymanA

Licensed User
Hi All,

I really appreciate if someone can help or guide me on this CLV obstecle.

I have jRDC where I am SELECT from DB to CLV.

I have card like CLV in which user name can appear more than once in a card based on the year returned ( so I can have one user name in card for 2020, and another card for 2019 for the same user), what I would like to achieve is to add 2020 year and amount for the same card of 2019 (multitext label)

I am not sure how to do this since the CLV is already loaded so not sure how to update an existing panel while a new one is being created - I can compare with the previous name by declaring a variable to compare with the previous panel created, but not sure how to do this and add the new item to the already created panel.

I have put together a small example for this specific part and added a screenshot from the part where I have a problem with with loaded username.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Add multitext for already loaded clv.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 254

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Have you seen this

Upvote 0

AymanA

Licensed User
Wow that is a fantastic link!! Thank you for creating such a wonderful tutorial!! I will definetly look into this and will report back, thank you so much, I really appreciate your effort!

Upvote 0

AymanA

Licensed User
Thank you so much Peter, this is an awesome exmaples! thank you for your efforts!

I was able to achieve what I wanted thanks to your example - I will mark this as resolved.

I have just one question for the lazyloading example, I think this can not be implemented if I am using jRDC2 since I can not wait for success since the code is implemented for SQLite?

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…