Android Question [Resolved] Multiline label for loaded CLV/Panels

AymanA

Licensed User
Hi All,

I really appreciate if someone can help or guide me on this CLV obstecle.

I have jRDC where I am SELECT from DB to CLV.

I have card like CLV in which user name can appear more than once in a card based on the year returned ( so I can have one user name in card for 2020, and another card for 2019 for the same user), what I would like to achieve is to add 2020 year and amount for the same card of 2019 (multitext label)

I am not sure how to do this since the CLV is already loaded so not sure how to update an existing panel while a new one is being created - I can compare with the previous name by declaring a variable to compare with the previous panel created, but not sure how to do this and add the new item to the already created panel.

1589845432516.png
1589845941348.png

I have put together a small example for this specific part and added a screenshot from the part where I have a problem with with loaded username.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Add multitext for already loaded clv.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 250

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have card like CLV in which user name can appear more than once in a card based on the year returned ( so I can have one user name in card for 2020, and another card for 2019 for the same user), what I would like to achieve is to add 2020 year and amount for the same card of 2019 (multitext label)

I am not sure how to do this since the CLV is already loaded so not sure how to update an existing panel while a new one is being created - I can compare with the previous name by declaring a variable to compare with the previous panel created, but not sure how to do this and add the new item to the already created panel.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Have you seen this

Upvote 0

AymanA

Licensed User
Wow that is a fantastic link!! Thank you for creating such a wonderful tutorial!! I will definetly look into this and will report back, thank you so much, I really appreciate your effort!

Upvote 0

AymanA

Licensed User
Thank you so much Peter, this is an awesome exmaples! thank you for your efforts!

I was able to achieve what I wanted thanks to your example - I will mark this as resolved.

I have just one question for the lazyloading example, I think this can not be implemented if I am using jRDC2 since I can not wait for success since the code is implemented for SQLite?

Upvote 0