72.5 KB · Views: 347
  • sc3.png
    sc3.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:

LordZenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
un sentito ringraziamento a LucaMs per il suggerimento, che vedendo un nuovo gioco in tv ha scoperto che non esisteva un app appropriata

a thank you to LucaMs for the suggestion, that seeing a new TV game has found that there was no appropriate app
(google traslator)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here something very important is missing!

Qui manca qualcosa molto importante!

;)
un sentito ringraziamento a LucaMs per il suggerimento, che vedendo un nuovo gioco in tv ha scoperto che non esisteva un app appropriata

a thank you to LucaMs for the suggestion, that seeing a new TV game has found that there was no appropriate app
(google traslator)

This is what I meant, what was missing :D.

I want to explain.

I saw this game in a famous TV show (an italian show but perhaps it is an international format, it's name is "Tu si que vales", spanish title).

In this show a little girl and the "show men-women" played with the physical toy (almost certainly to advertise the game), then I found this game on Amazon.

I searched for Google Play and this app does not exist, unless I'm wrong. So I suggested to our friend @LordZenzo to develop and publish it (of course the reason is not that I was not able to do it; in fact, to see how it would have looked on smartphones I created a little project with tiles to see if the size were sufficient).

Why am I writing all this?

1) to take credit for me :p

2) to let you know what a beautiful person I am :p

3) because an app like this can not fail (especially when @LordZenzo will have added the feature to challenge on Internet).
The only reason for a failure would be that few people find the page; for this reason I ask for your help, friends of this site (well, not for me, of course): please, install it and above all share it.

Thank you

[ 4) to create a new post here ;) ]

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

(google traslator)

"Cloned" by someone; bad world, and not only the "apps world" :(

LordZenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
"Cloned" by someone; bad world, and not only the "apps world"
e oltre ad avere una brutta grafica, non supportare il gioco a due, ha già più download del mio

il mio ora oltre a giocare via bluetooth si può giocare anche via internet

LordZenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Non è il forum italiano ;)
and in addition to having a bad graphics, do not support the game for two, already has more downloads of mine
my now besides playing via bluetooth you can also play via the internet