Sample sqllite application

anansath

Hi Fren,
1) Can someone share me a simple application and usage on how to manage, handle and load sqllite file into application eg load, update, search and delete record?
2) Can the data in sqllite encrypted and how we can handle it in B4ppc?

thks in advance.

anant:)

giannimaione

Licensed User
Longtime User
A little demo of sql

Gianni

Attachments

• demoSQL.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 620

conf

I open this sample and it's error (see attach). How can fix it ?

Attachments

• SQLerror.jpg
    SQLerror.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 347

anansath

Hi Erel,
I already installed the .net 2 as instructed. But I still this error when I try to open the demosql (demosql.zip above). I also get error on "Could not load or assembly System.Data.SQLite........ System could not find the file specified.
I am using trial B4P5.

dzt

Licensed User
Extract from the attached zip the dbasic.exe.config in your b4ppc folder (where dbasic.exe exists)

Attachments

• Dbasic.exe.config.zip
    282 bytes · Views: 361

Scubaticus

Licensed User
Please see the setup instructions of the SQL library: www.b4x.com/Downloads.html

I followed the instructions partially again as I have the same problem. I don't have b4ppc installed on my ppc.

I have the following files from SQL1.2.zip in a directory stored on my sd-card:

Northwind.sl3
SQLDevice.dll
sqlsample.exe (compiled dev version of SQL.sbp)
System.Data.SQLite.DLL
TreeView.dll

When I start sqlsample.exe, the device responds with "Error loading program. IOException"

On my PC I had a same sort of error (System.Io.File ....) but solved that one by putting the system.data.sqlite.dll in the directory the compiled exe is stored.

.NET is installed. Other compiled b4ppc program runs without problem (but they are not using one of the above mentioned dll's)

What did I overlooked?

Scub.

Scubaticus

Licensed User
Thanks for your quick response Erel.

Your sample worked and after I figured out I had to name the .exe.config the name of the application, my sample worked to! Perhaps something to add to the steps to take to get it work quickly? Or is there already a Wiki?

Scub

Scubaticus

Licensed User
Oke thanks for that one. I didn't read that whole story because it was assuming you had to have b4ppc installed on the Dev which I haven't. But it could have give me a clue .....

Much to eager to finish my first app instead with you great program!

Scub.