B4A Library ScaleImageView - Pan and zoom large images

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I said above
ScaleImageView captures all touch events apart from Click and LongClick so those are all that is available to play with.
Sorry but it's too complicated to start poking around in the gesture detection of the underlying view. There's too high a probability of breaking something with a superficial modification and it would take too much effort to understand what's going on to be worth a rewrite for a single use case.

GeoT

Licensed User
I get it.
Yes, it is very complicated

Although I don't know if any other "pinch zoom touch image" code on the B4a forums has that possibility. I will look at it.

Thank you Agraham for your attention.

Last edited:

Martin Domian

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use B4A and "GestureDetector" is missing. This sounds strange

Martin Domian

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for fast replay. The project will not start, because 'GestureDetector' is missing. This is for B4I, right?
is there a lib for B4A ?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for fast replay. The project will not start, because 'GestureDetector' is missing. This is for B4I, right?
is there a lib for B4A ?
the forumsearch is working ;-)
Please try it first and then ask

Last edited:

NGUYEN TUAN ANH

Licensed User
I have never heard of the SafetyNet Attestation API and cannot see where it might be being used by ScaleImaveView. What makes you think it does?
Thanks your reply,
Because i have 2 almost same apps but only 1 app using ScaleImageView library gets the notification, the other app doesn't use ScaleImageView library doesn't get this message, sorry for doing mind you, I'll take a closer look at why

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand what you mean by 'stretch'. This implies a vertical deformation to me which ScaleImageView doesn't do. All you can do is zoom the image to fit vertically but then you will extend the horizontal size of the image beyond the image view boundaries.

Pathrose

Licensed User

ScaleImageView - Pan and zoom large images​

Hello ...I would like to undo / remove the circle/line drawn by long pressing the scaleimageview. How can I do it.
regards

Pathrose

Licensed User
The code is all in the Viewer module. Look at Sub ScaleImageView1_OnDraw.
Thanks agraham..I have been trying a couple of days to undo a circle drawn..not with success. Checked the viewer module but unable to figure it out..
regards

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…