Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Is it possible to remove flickering effect?
Drag and drop item between more then 3 columns are hard to position.
Excellent library btw but it needs improvement.

Regards,
Tom
It is a defect that I have not managed to remove over time.
I probably need to rewrite some of the code parts.

I put it on the agenda for a final update. You must have a bit of patience.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, is this available across the platforms.

I just had a thought of a perfect kanban board with this library, however would need it for iOS also and perhaps b4j.

Any news perhaps soon?

Thanks
At the moment I have not thought about bringing them to other platforms because there is little demand

But such a thing for B4i can be found here

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
they are not many.

What is the most useful floating view between the DragBoard, DragGrid, DragList and DragPanel?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I imagined there is little interest.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I imagined there is little interest.
Well, the interest comes when you have a project where you need something like that. I don't need it currently, but do I know if I don't have a project in half a year where I need something like that? No.

In the end you have to decide, I know how much time you have to invest.... very much

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You could have a project that we had thought of something like this but it didn't exist. Today, knowing that it is possible, perhaps we would change it.

Or seeing the view I can think it could be useful in some future project, I would gladly use it.

Third hypothesis. It seems too elaborate and impractical and I would not use it in existing or future projects.

Perhaps the latter answers my question better

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This library takes longer than others to build. I don't want to invest time in the dark.

It's an interesting coding exercise, but it doesn't seem to be useful for developers.

I have several libraries to which I have dedicated a lot of time that have not met the hoped-for interest

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear All,
Greetings,
In this library, how can I move object by code to certain position or even return the object to original position?
i.e. DD.PosX = xxx or like that.
Thanks, in advance.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…