B4A Library SD: SqliteExtra

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cool that it's coming for b4j. You might need to consider availing using map variables for your filters. I like what you are doing here..
The ideas have become many and the class has become very complex.
I'll have to make a library just for this BindingNavigator class.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 1.02
Add this method
  • getListTable(Path As String,FileName As String) As List
  • getListFieldName(Path As String,FileName As String, TableName As String) As List

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey Star!
Nice improvement!
Will this work the other way 'round?
I mean, view updates will also be applied to the associated database field, like VB "bound controls" do?
You could also associate database boolean fields to checkbox and/or button views.
Spare some time to think about it...
Wizard for creating mask from SQL is now a reality ... here

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update release 1.04

• getListFieldTypeBase(Path As String,FileName As String, TableName As String) As List
  • getListFieldTypeName(Path As String,FileName As String, TableName As String) As List

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cool that it's coming for b4j. You might need to consider availing using map variables for your filters. I like what you are doing here..
Are you willing to test the B4J version?

See here

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I do want

Now it is available in B4J version here

In addition, the Sqlite browser, which allows you to automatically update the contents of the views (EditText, Label, ImageView, etc ..) changing only the position of the cursor of the DataBase, is available yes for B4A and B4J

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
[QUOTE = "Star-Dust, post: 575506, member: 101440"] Ahora está disponible en la versión B4J aquí

Además, el navegador Sqlite, que le permite actualizar automáticamente el contenido de las vistas (EditText, Label, ImageView, etc.) cambiando solo la posición del cursor de la Base de Datos, está disponible sí para B4A y B4J [/ QUOTE ]

Excelente

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…