Android Question SDK Manager problem!

vfafou

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello!

I'm trying to update Android SDK via SDK Manager but every attempt fails with:
Error: org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException: The stop timeout of 500 ms was exceeded (Exit value: -559038737)

B4A version: 10.0
SDK Manager version: 3.62
JDK Version: 1.8.0_261

Update:
Trying to execute sdkmanager.bat from cmd, the error is the following:
SDK Manager Problem:
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1 (file:/C:/android-sdk/tools/bin/jaxb-impl-2.1.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Warning: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Does anyone have faced and solved this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 23.28.05.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-10 at 23.28.05.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am getting what look like the same error when I run the SDK Manager from inside B4A.

I downloaded the Command Line tools from https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sdk-tools-windows-4333796.zip as in the page Erel suggested and I still get the same error.

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1 (file:/E:/Development/Androidnew/tools/bin/jaxb-impl-2.1.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

B4a Version 10.0
SDK Manager 3.62
Open JDK 11.0.1

Upvote 0

vfafou

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am getting what look like the same error when I run the SDK Manager from inside B4A.

I downloaded the Command Line tools from https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sdk-tools-windows-4333796.zip as in the page Erel suggested and I still get the same error.

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1 (file:/E:/Development/Androidnew/tools/bin/jaxb-impl-2.1.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int)

B4a Version 10.0
SDK Manager 3.62
Open JDK 11.0.1
The problem still persists for me too. I don't have the time to look for a solution yet because I have to release an app for beta testing by Monday.
After Monday I'll look for the proper actions to resolve this.

Upvote 0