Android Question Select Threads to Watch

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Guardian17, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Guardian17

Guardian17 Active Member Licensed User

I assume that the difference between "Watch this thread" and "receive email notifications" is that for "Watch this thread" I can pull up any threads that I have indicated that I want to Watch (while I'm on this site), and "receive email notifications" will send me an email when there is any activity on a particular thread.

I see that there is a "Watched Forums" and "Watched Threads" on the top bar of this website. The only threads I ever get notifications from are the ones where I create the thread or have replied to a thread.

Is there a way, when going through the "Questions" section of this site to place a marker to "watch this thread" so that I get an e-mail when any activity occurs on that thread?

2. Guardian17

Guardian17 Active Member Licensed User

Never mind!! Sorry. I had looked [nearly] all over to find this answer. Immediately after asking this question, I realized that each thread has a small "Watch Thread" "button" to click on at the top of the page. Sorry for not seeing it sooner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice