B4J Tutorial [Server] Building web servers with B4J

Status
Not open for further replies.

orl

Hi,

I was wondering... i would like to post the file to 000webhost
but im unsure where is the file i need to download to the site...

could anyone help?

thanks!

O.L

orl

Erel,

yea...can you suggest such a place to begin with?

I want to put a bj4 server on the net and I could not find any guides on how to do that....

help?

orl

delozoya

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello. In File Upload, How can change name (MultiPart.........) for original name of file?

jayel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

When I try your code on my raspberry pi 2 I get following error... see screenshot...

Any ideas?

Attachments

• webservererror.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 581

vcelak

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I have just one question as I not found response for it.

Is possible to set File.DirAssets as srvr.StaticFilesFolder???

I tried it, but it always return 404... as /. was not found. I added everything to Files folder, all file names are also lower case.

I need to have all files except log directory, config file and sqlite file located in assets folder as it will be then easy to distribute my app as only one executable archive without possibility to manually change anything in static html code...

Last edited:

vcelak

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is not possible.

Note that the jar file is a simple zip file so it will not add any real protection anyway.

Hi Erel, I know that jar file is simple zip file, but my final thinking was to provide whole app as packaged exe file, where it will not be so simple to "hack" anything...

Second question - when I add also subfolders to assets ("Files") directory, then I found that compiled jar contains only files I added via IDE - there is not possible to add subfolders... Is this bug? As at somewhere at this forum I found it may work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…