B4J Question Server SQL database

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by yiankos1, Mar 22, 2017.

1. yiankos1

yiankos1 Active Member Licensed User

Firstly, i want to apologise for this thread but i am completely comfused.
    All these 4 years i develop apps without server sql databases and i am completely new to this one. I did a lot of search (about 3 days) at forum about creating a server sql database that connects to android-ios devices and i think that's why i got confused.

My steps till now:
    I achieved this get working. So i went to next step, here combination with this thread, server is running normally and i can reach it, but i get stack here:

I did downloaded this:
    and i got the config.properties from jRDC2 example but i don't know where to put jdbc_driver folder with jtds-1.3.1.jar file (that i did download from upper link) and config.properties.

My next step was to try Web Apps Overview with sql server example, but i couldn't achieved to get that running, because i don't know how to edit sql database.

What exactly is server sql database? a file like sqlite .db?

Where is this file location? JdbcUrl=jdbc:mysql://localhost/test?characterEncoding=utf8

Please show me the right way to create a server sql database in order to GET and POST data because i am completely comfused. :(

EDIT:
    All these questions answered with this:
    Install XAMPP, start a server and everything working FINE!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice