Bug? Sleep Function and Legacy Debugger Issue

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Break Point will not work with any codes followed by Sleep(x) when using Legacy Debugger. It works fine without Legacy Debugger.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The Legacy debugger is deprecated. I don´t think that it is compatible with the new Sleep/wait for

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now, I still think there is an issue with the Debugger with or without Legacy. Non Legacy Debugger also has Sleep(x) Function issue as of today.

I have been using the Legacy Debugger all of my years, because the screen redraws all the components properly and there is no black screen or missing components or few other issues caused by non Legacy Debugger. These issues with Non Legacy Debugger occurs when adding break point in ScrollView Change event and few other areas. Non Legacy Debugger is becoming difficult for me to debug and that is why i have stuck with Legacy and hopefully it will not be deprecated. I know Erel will make things smooth again with Non Legacy :).

I think Erel needs to look into my source code and test it for himself. I will upload it when i get the chance.

Last edited: