Android Tutorial Sliding (Toolbox) panel?

Hi!

I was wondering if creating a panel(toolbox) with, let's say 6 buttons on it, a panel larger than activity.width ("with 2 buttons " :) ) is possible...
User is suppose to scroll(touch) to the left...right... then the panel(or his elements) move accordingly, AND the buttons of course remain clickable? Some animation will be cool also!

PS: Let me simplify that... like a horizontal list-view larger than the screen (with Icons elements...)

Last edited:

Inman

Licensed User
Longtime User
To implement this we need a ScrollView that is scrollable horizontally. That is not available in the current version of B4A but Erel has confirmed it will be there in the next update.

Last edited:

AscySoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
To my implement this we need a ScrollView that is scrollable horizontally. That is not available in the current version of B4A but Erel has confirmed it will be there in the next update.

This I hardly wait.... Erel, is this true? When? Do you think is possible to do such a toolbox, horizontally? (I must confess that I have not worked with scroll views only with list-views - much faster I suppose)
Thanks for reply!