Android Question Slow loading CLV with table [SOLVED]

AHilberink

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I am having trouble by speeding up the loading of my CLV.

Attached I have made a small example of my project. Just 35 lines to load, but because of the table inside the lines it is very slow.

I hope someone will have a look and may be have some advise to improve the loading speed.

Kind regards,
André

Attachments

• ExampleCLV.zip
    47.7 KB · Views: 92

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here you are.
Attached your project from post #1 modified.
I replaced the Table CustomView by a new one xTableMicro.
I have a xTable CustomView which is a cross-platform version of the Table CustomView.
I have two more: xTableLite a smaller one and xTableTiny smaller than the previous one. Not all users need a complex Table CustomView.
These are not published yet.

The xTableMicro CustomView is the a very small one which fits your requirements also cross-platform.
It has no scrolling, nor selection shown and no automatic column width calculation.
It has a simplified Touch event instead of a Click event which returns the X and Y coordinates.
With these coordinates it is possible the calculate the column and row indexes.
If you want only a Click event with no parameter it easy to modify.

The time to display the CLV is about 0.25 second in Release mode and about 0.7 second in Debug mode.

Attachments

• ExampleCLV1.zip
    39 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0

AHilberink

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi Klaus,

Thank you very much!!!! The speed is amazing. Never thought it would be possible as fast as it is now.

I am going to build it into my project and think the users are also grateful to you.

Kinds regards,
André

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…