Android Question (Solved and Closed) Please who accept credit card mode of payment

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, forum member, i want to donate to 'somed3v3loper' for his wonderful b4a library called [Chargeable] Snowboy (Only English). He only accept payment through paypal. I am having issue with my paypal account (started two days ago) and all attempts to get their attention to resolve the issues were not successful as they are not accessible through email, calling and others unless i login first which they never allowed.

The only option left for me was to call as guest (not as login user) which i did without success after wasting my call credit on unsuccessful international calls as person that picked the call could not communicate in engish and when they finally communicated in english, the diction was too poor that only resulted in wasting of call credit. Somed3v3loper was so kind to me by even sending me download link to the library after he was convinced with my narrative, but i need to get donation across to him urgently. The only available means i can pay now is through credit card (MasterCard) mode of payment.

Please, i need help from someone in the forum who accepts credit card and paypal, so that if i pay him/her through credit card, he/she can keep the commission and help me pay the remaining to 'somed3v3loper' through his email: [email protected]
Please, let somebody help me, i need to maintain my integrity by paying him for his hardwork even after sending me the download link, i wouldn't be able to use the library until i do the needful

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi omo,

I think Erel can help you here.

B4A has all form of payment option,
"The following payment methods are supported: credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, Amazon, GiroPay, Sofort and Alipay."
so he can help you in sending the same to "somed3v3loper"

Just pm him. He has helped me in similar, not exactly same, situation.

Regards,

Anand

Upvote 0

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Mr Anand, I am very grateful for your suggestion, I always use credit card to pay for B4X licences which is usually fast without any issue. I was only trying to be considerate that he might not want to mingle business with private issues especially when you consider his busy nature, but with your suggestion in your related situation before. I think I will seek for his help right away. I am so grateful, thank you!

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if you can make payments to european IBAN numbers without extra costs I can forward it to him.

Upvote 0

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much for offer to help. I have not used this approach before, i can't approach my bank today to find out if they can handle this approach of payment because today is public holiday in Nigeria. Today is our independent celebration day, all banks are closed. Work resumes tomorrow! However, i will approach bank tomorrow to make enquiry before i can be able to give appropriate answer. I am also expecting Erel' s response, seems not available when i sent pm to him. Thank you so much mr Sorex

Upvote 0

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Mr Sorex, in Nigeria, we have limited payment options for online services because of few bad miscreant individual who are tarnishing our images abroad. These bad people are few but they are using their bad activities to affect many hardworking and honest Nigerians, who are breaking all odds to excellence in life. For example, paypal can only allow us to pay for services, we can't receive payment through paypal, payment by gmail account from google is never extended to us and many more opportunities. We are celebrating our 59th year celebration today, our government is trying its best very hard to expose and fight with scammers and fraudsters. Our EFCC is just like FBI working tirelessly to sanitize and make the land unhabitable for scammers and fraudsters spoiling Nigeria image abroad. Even, though no government can do it all, at least we have hope this government is doing its best to change things for better.

Upvote 0

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to thank everybody that has offered to help and those who never receive or reply my message @ mr Anand, @mr Sorex, @DonManfred and @Erel. To my suprise, somebody who prefers to remain anonymous in the forum just paid through his paypal on my behalf without collecting a dim. My heart is praying for you from the depth of my heart, you have done this thing to God and HE will reward you in multiple folds. Please, good members of this great forum, kindly help me offer word of prayer to this man from the indepth of your heart. I also use the opportunity to thank Somed3v3loper , who even without asking for a dim, sent me download link by suprize when i was yet to pay.. However, i will like to put in Wish thread, if any member or Erel can offer useful or permanent internal exchange payment solution for people who may find themselves in this kind of my situation or never get access to paypal that majority here are using to receive payment so that people like me out there will not be restricted to pay for tools that can assist our development drive. Thank you all, God bless you!

Upvote 0