Android Question [Solved] Error message after updating android-sdk

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have updated to B4A 10.2 and to the latest SDK after following the installation-instruction carefully. When I try to start the DJI-example, I get the following error:

B4X:
B4A Version: 10.2
Java Version: 8
Parse den Code.    (0.00s)
Building folders structure.    (0.05s)
Kompiliere den Code.    (0.05s)
Kompiliere Layoutcode.    (0.01s)
Organisiere Libraries.    (0.04s)
    (AndroidX SDK)
Generiere R Datei.    Error
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.1\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.1\res\values\values.xml:335: error: Attribute "android:alpha" has already been defined
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.1\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.1\res\values\values.xml:338: error: Attribute "android:translationX" has already been defined
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.1\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.1\res\values\values.xml:338: error: Attribute "android:translationY" has already been defined
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.1\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.1\res\values\values.xml:338: error: Attribute "android:translationZ" has already been defined

I tried to install everything 3 times again, but always the same. Searching in the forum could not help. Even, when i start the SDK-manager, i get the error message inside the SDK-manager:

B4X:
Error: Fehler: Hautpklasse
com.android.sdklib.tool.sdkmanager.sdkmanagercli could not found

I'm not able to find a solution. Other projects works fine...
Thanks for help...

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, other projects are running fine.
The error in the sdk-manager:

B4X:

is soved by unzipping the sdk-files with 7.zip instead of windows-zip.

But the compiling-error seems to be a problem with DJI...

Upvote 0

MikeSW17

Licensed User
No, other projects are running fine.
The error in the sdk-manager:

B4X:

is soved by unzipping the sdk-files with 7.zip instead of windows-zip.

But the compiling-error seems to be a problem with DJI...

Yes, don't trust Windows built-in Zip. Use 7-Zip.
I did a test extract of CommandLine Tools archive using both Windows zip and 7-Zip and comparing the results with WinDiff.
4 Files are extracted by Windows into a spurious "_" folder below where they should be. (Differences list attached).

Attachments

• ZipExtractDiff_commandline tools.JPG
    ZipExtractDiff_commandline tools.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry for a new replay in this thread, but i have one qusetion again. Is it somehow possible to get the dji-sdk run under b4a? I asked, because i'm a little bit in obligation to run my dji-app on the smartcontroller. I tried it with an older version of b4a (9.8) on a separat PC with adroid sdk 28, but I always get similar errors like shown above. I only have to bridge the time until the new SDK will be updated.šŸ¤“

Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have downloaded the commanline-tools 26, the SDK 26 and the Android SDK Build-Tools 26 and after that, all ressources, which the compiler need to run over the sdk manager, but it seems to switch permanent to AndroidX?? How is that possible?

B4X:
B4A Version: 10.2
Java Version: 8
Parse den Code.    (0.01s)
Building folders structure.    (0.03s)
Kompiliere den Code.    (0.02s)
Kompiliere Layoutcode.    (0.00s)
Organisiere Libraries.    (0.00s)
    (AndroidX SDK)
Generiere R Datei.    Error
Failed to generate resource table for split ''
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.2\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.2\res\values\values.xml:338: error: Attribute "android:alpha" has already been defined
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.2\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.2\res\values\values.xml:341: error: Attribute "android:translationX" has already been defined
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.2\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.2\res\values\values.xml:341: error: Attribute "android:translationY" has already been defined
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\constraintlayout\constraintlayout\2.0.2\unpacked-constraintlayout-2.0.2\res\values\values.xml:341: error: Attribute "android:translationZ" has already been defined
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\appcompat\appcompat\1.2.0\unpacked-appcompat-1.2.0\res\values-v28\values-v28.xml:7: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'dialogCornerRadius' with value '?android:attr/dialogCornerRadius').

Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Seems not to be possible, or? I have resinstalled b4a with alle ressources like AppData, Additional Libs etc. Perhaps there is someone who had one more tip for me...

Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
After new installation of b4a 10.2, i have downloaded all ressources from android api 28 over the sdk-manager, and now it works! Thank you for your efforts...

Upvote 0