iOS Question [SOLVED]Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: Unknown format in import.

Blu Blu

Licensed User
Hello everyone,

i really want your help: at first i followed the tutorials to create certificates(ios_distribution.cer) and provision file. And also able connect to b4i-bridge, I was able to debug my ios application with b4i, or build release app. Yesterday i finished my application and i wanted to publish to apple store, so follow the tutorial i downloaded store.mobileprovision file and arrived in the TOOLS->BUILD SERVER->UPLOAD APP TO ITUNES CONNECT step but i find this error:Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: Unknown format in import. So i also tried TOOLS->PRIVATE SIGN KEY->SET PASSWORD,but it did nothig.So i wanted to go back with DEBUG mode, and I noticed that i couldn't debug anymore even if i deleted store.mobileprovision downloaded before. So i recreated certificate and provision file many times , but it did nothig too. Today also b4i-bridge stop working.
ps:I also tried with empty project of b4i ,it gives me same error

Please can someone help me???
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Blu Blu

Licensed User
Delete all files from the keys folder and start from scratch.
Thank you Erel,
but i have already done it for many times: i deleted all files from keys folder and in the b4i i clicked on the TOOL->PRIVATE SIGN KEY->CREATE NEW.,where i received 3 files,from this i create certificate and provision file.Or you mean i must delete also the keys folder too(so not only the files inside this folder)? I'll give it a try

Upvote 0

Blu Blu

Licensed User
Sorry Erel,
i find solution , it's my fault because today b4i give me another error:"can't find in the java keytool.exe",so i check my java folder in the TOOL->CONFIGURE PATHS ,and it's incorrect. Changed into correct java folder and resolved.
Thank you very much Erel, and sorry for disturbing

Upvote 0

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry Erel,
i find solution , it's my fault because today b4i give me another error:"can't find in the java keytool.exe",so i check my java folder in the TOOL->CONFIGURE PATHS ,and it's incorrect. Changed into correct java folder and resolved.

That is not the case in my problem ... the problem remains ...

Upvote 0

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry Erel,

Hi,

Could it be that in your case, by setting the path to javac.exe it started working when setting it to the javac of OpenJDK 11, instead of JDK 8 ?
See my post: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...t-unknown-format-in-import.137306/post-869753

In my case I had this issue when using JDK 8 on Windows 11 ARM and it started working when using OpenJDK 11 on Windows 11 ARM.

Thanks

Upvote 0